XAO 0.61% 7,897.5 all ordinaries

Team just caught up with STT, bloody speccy gold explorers all...

1. 1,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Team just caught up with STT, bloody speccy gold explorers all over the place.

Just waiting for frank to emerge from pretend log to go straight into a garage pre open strategy session, currency wars obviously to be pondered.

Have Au exposure (but not enough) in form of RMS, EAR & BCN (thanks pmd), will just add / subtract or hold these, not a big fan of ripping into the smoke and mirrors land of the Australian Au speccy like a chicken without a head.

Along with the currency wars thing, hound and I caught an old ep of 'I love raymond' last night about IQ tests, never had an official number for my IQ but have always had a good idea of where I sit on the old standard deviation curve through academic and professional scruntiny, been a support of a self satisfied smirk on the old dial for decades.

well did one of those on line tests, F... M., about 10 basis point lower than expected and a repositioning on the curve.

So the team really living up to its equal opportunity multi species trading enviroment philosopy, lizard on strategy, hound on TA and now apparently a chimp on FA

One positive is they say a good trader recognises and manages emotion well, at least the team now completely deviod of human emotion cannot be tripped up by that

F... M. ! Got a bad feeling going in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.