STTCOMP EM1 FA LONGRoughly around $15 mil market cap I have been...

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    STTCOMP EM1 FA LONG

Roughly around $15 mil market cap I have been watching and researching this fairly closely.

They have recently signed up an agreement with MTN which is a 5G mobile operator with over 203 million subscribers across Africa. Although MTN also covers countries outside of Africa I dont know their exact user base but 203 million is a pretty big number. To put it in perspective Telstra has about 16 million subscribers.

Today they launched MTN arena in south Africa, which was announced and have said this will be making profit in current quarter. My understanding is MTN will be doing "significant marketing" promoting this gaming platform and obviously, I am assuming, if it does well it will be expanded across other African countries as well given the agreement they have previously reached with MTN.

I think there is a lot coming their way as revenues are going up and if their gaming platform proves successful they will likely be signing up with other network providers very soon. The chart also looks good as its up trending since May.

DYOR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.