Here's a couple I'm watching atm..........make of my ramblings...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Here's a couple I'm watching atm..........make of my ramblings what you will.

CHK..........very early stage gold and copper hopeful.

• Cohiba Minerals Limited (ASX: CHK, ‘Cohiba’ or ‘the Company’) is pleased to announce that the Heritage Survey for the planned drilling programs at both Pernatty C and Horse Well will commence on July 6 (3 –4 days duration) and is the final step prior to mobilising the drilling teams.

Price has been reasonably steady around the 0.7c to 0.8c region recently and with heritage surveys almost done and dusted drill rig mobilization is very close to happening I would think..........(who knows what the drills may unearth of course but their ground has potential imo).

Punters do tend to look at 'getting set' before drills start turning and assays begin flowing in. Chart is 'middle of the roading' it by my eye and is neither overly bullish nor bearish currently. Gold and copper are looking decent so any reasonable assay results should see good upside.

Nearology players might also be 'waiting' on new BHP oak dam west results for some upside potential perhaps, I'm not totally convinced, but nearology has moved plenty of penny dreadful including this one in the past.

I'm watching for some decent volume to enter either way here, a few days of above ave volume trading and we might just see which way this one is likely to move. May just continue with sideways movement until drilling start up is officially announced. Plenty will be watching this one once drills start turning I think.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2284/2284173-4b442ce6140a82214c4a621e6e119c07.jpg

CST..........later stage Gold and Copper player with PFS for high grade Rover project underway along with drilling restart soon.

Great high grade Gold Intercepts at Rover, but deep, so PFS numbers/metrics will be a significant factor moving forward here and maintaining any value uplifts.

10m @ 47.97g/t Au from 471m in R1ARD41-
    17m @ 125.93 g/t Au from 542m in WGR1D034
    20m @ 32.61 g/t Au from 469m in WGR1D003
    23m @ 13.22 g/t Au from 833m in WGR1D059-2A1
    22.75m @ 21.89 g/t Au from 499m in WGR1D002-5
    12m @ 58.40 g/t Au from 555m in WGR1D002-5

TA wise it has recently been on a decent upswing with price now trading above upper BB trying to breakout (needs to close 21.5c or better to confirm I believe), high close today would be bullish imo but we'll see how it pans out. Yesterdays candle does perhaps indicate a slight potential for pause in current trend when coupled with trading above the upper BB (overall though the 'signal' is neutral/undecided imo as it settled on previous days high close at 18c). Solid volumes were traded and punters are clearly looking for 'cashed up' exposure to high grade Gold and Copper players.

SS is moving out of over bought and offering a slight bearish signal but now has a little 'breathing room' (not much though granted).

With POG and Cu looking strong this one may easily shift to sideways or continue current up trend imo. Note I hold this and did tip it recently. I'm currently undecided on grabbing a few more and today's trading should offer a solid indication as to where this will move shorter term.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2284/2284196-1f2b6d387e8d7e06d3addd0015ab260e.jpg

As per usual DYOR and this is just one persons distillation of the info.

Good fortune to all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.