Been a while since I have posted anything here or in general...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Been a while since I have posted anything here or in general really.................it's nice to see new faces and regulars making some fine calls on the comp and posting quality ideas and info generally speaking...................

I'll offer up two that I'm holding and very much liking for medium term upside...........(note when I say medium term I'm talking 6 to 12 month type time frames).

I do think both have the capacity to deliver upside value 'shorter term' as well though...............(2-3 month time frame type level).

First qtr next year should see a host of news for each I would think.........and perhaps some before xmas announcement drops may eventuate to keep the punters on their toes as this year closes out and people move into holiday and relaxation modes.

HCH..............(4.5c $110mill mcap approx) just got a whole lot more 'de-risked' imo with their water extraction rights being granted today, plus cap raise is out of the way and they're funded for some serious drilling next yr.

• Crucial water extraction rights granted for the Company’s Costa Fuego coastal copper development in Chile.

• Water extraction rights represent a critical infrastructure requirement for Costa Fuego, securing sufficient water supply to support a large-scale conventional copper-gold operation.

• Water extraction rights for sea water processing (no de-salination plant) adds to Costa Fuego’s growing credentials as one of the leading new “green” copper developments (existing infrastructure footprint, adjacent to largest solar projects in Chile and clean arsenic-free concentrate).

• Costa Fuego has a combined Mineral Resource of 2.9Mt copper, 2.7Moz gold, 9.9Moz silver and 64kt molybdenum(released to ASX 12th October 2020) and is located at low altitude (800m to 1,000m), along the Pan American highway and adjacent to port facilities.

Chart shows as oversold and ready to bounce by my reckoning, good news re water rights today should help with that, but we'll see of course........

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2712/2712736-40821e381d82447335c1071112935c40.jpg

VMS..............(4.2c $41mill mcap approx)...........hoping to move from explorer to "explorer/producer" this company.

Currently drilling a promising VMS system in WA which is showing early signs of the 'right stuff' imo and may indeed have the legs to perhaps 'evolve' into another "Golden Grove" type play (pure speculation on my part here but they have some compelling targets).

• Results from reconnaissance style drilling at the Orcus prospect have confirmed a Volcanic Massive Sulfide (VMS) Systemwith assays of up to 7% Zinc and with all three holes returning strong zones of VMS style mineralisation.

• Venture has confirmed that the large electromagnetic (EM) conductor plate (over 800 metres long and 600 metres down dip) at Orcus hosts significant VMS style mineralisation, with the Company now set to drill test the conductor both along strike and down-dip of ORRC001, ORRC002 & ORRC003.

• Confirmation of a VMS System with assays of high grade Zinc and Copper, Gold and Silver returned from the first drill holes at Orcus suggests that the Golden Grove North Project has the potential to host a significant body of VMS mineralisation.

• Early success at Orcus combined with numerous strong EM conductors identified throughout the project delivers the Company an excellent opportunity to deliver on-going exploration success targeting what appears to be a significant VMS system

• This mob also have a near term Iron Ore operation about to come online..............currently targeting shipping for q1 next yr..........short mine life but highly profitable at current IO pricing.

• JV signed with CHN to explore a Julimar 'look-a-like' prospect called 'Thor' also................plenty going on with VMS and things seem to be all headed in the right direction.

Chart looks decent to me for the start of a run back to that upper BB and attack of 5.0c perhaps..................price is now venturing out of oversold territory after that recent move outside the upper BB and subsequent retract................due a solid bounce especially if the down-dip and along strike holes at Orcus deliver something interesting imo.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2712/2712732-73476688bc8ec6c4990416f59955d7d9.jpg

Of course DYOR and so on..........these things are prone to be fickle as we well know.

Protect your capital first and foremost.

Good fortune to all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.