Hey there @ozziesap ..............seems the market is not quite...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Hey there @ozziesap ..............seems the market is not quite sharing our enthusiasm for VR1 announcement as of yet wink.png

Give them time, they'll 'join the dots' eventually I imagine.

I certainly agree with your 'outline' above re the market size and opportunity that 'digital twin' applications should offer up.

But the market is a cumbersome beast, often taking it's sweet time to 'cotton on' to things that appear blatantly obvious to many.........

And, nope no formal IT background for myself..........I haven't even tried out a VR headset yet..........!!!

However, the world was always going to venture further 'down the rabbit hole' into the virtual or 'digital worlds scenario'. We will see more and more of it as each year passes I suppose...........whether we like or not...........

From an investment perspective 'such evolution' offers up significant opportunity for companies/individuals and consumers on so many levels imo.

As for VR1 being a unicorn...........?? It certainly has a 'good shot' by my reckoning, looking at the long term significant upside 'many' are predicting for the industry/sector they inhabit, but it'll be a long road to reach such valuations I would hazard.

Good fortune to yourself and everyone.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.