Spring clean of the portfolio for me today..............build...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Spring clean of the portfolio for me today..............build that war chest...............spec end is.............as per usual..................mental.

It's looking like a scene from the Walking Dead out there these days, with various total dog bone yard plays being resurrected and running about. Good stuff if you're on them, I congratulate those that grabbed them 'early'. Never seen so many ASX price queries rolleyes.png

@Malaga seemed to have the right idea there the other day wink.png something along the lines of "buy the dips" or some such.......biggrin.png

So what's catching my eye these days......................? Too much tbh...........lots of overbought dross to sort through.

I still like MAG for the bounce, and CDX is slowly becoming a good looking longer term play imo.

A few here have mentioned copper in general and I do tend to concur...........HCH for me in the copper space, but they're being plagued a little by timeline blow outs for their resource estimate. My other fav copper/gold play is CST.............

I hold a few CHK on the off chance they bring home the bacon, would imagine many here are watching if not holding some CHK for the same reason............would like to think they 'bring it' for all involved, but until the drill holes are assayed, no one can say what might happen. They're drilling in the right neighborhood to find something significant imo, but it isn't an easy job 'nailing down' such a resource, time patience and money required in large amounts.

'Fun times' if you're not too quick on the trigger and put some research effort in (and keep that cynicism level ramped up to maximum).

Good fortune to all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.