Please remove if this is not considered "short term" but:I've...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Please remove if this is not considered "short term" but:

I've just doubled down on FEX. It is no secret that iron ore is (arguably) the hottest commodity so far this year. At 25c a share, FEX is a bargain.

It had a great yield from its mine, and has snatched up some serious quality iron ore at a decent quantity. The ship (which is currently in Geraldton) has been delayed due to oil leakages (no responsibility on FEX's behalf) and should be leaving the port at 12am Monday morning. This will significantly bump the price up. This first shipment is likely to be worth $5-$6m in net cash flow.

FEX's earnings prior to tax and interest will be around $150m, which is a significantly larger sum (MC is around $106m at this stage).

The assumption of cash operating costs currently heavily protect FEX from a drop in the IO price, so they are a very safe investment with a high possibility on return.

As always, DYOR. This is all my research gathered and summarised, and should see the SP hit 30-35c within the week and further ramp up to roughly 45-50c in Mid March IMHO.

Happy trading!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.