Yeah, all looks a bit iffy DD so much cash about looking for a...

1. 1,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Yeah, all looks a bit iffy DD so much cash about looking for a decent return as per normal.

As I type Dow continuing a rebound off base of increased liquidity in the face of rising 10 yr yields (1.59%) ?

Definitely sector rotation in play with Nasdaq flat at best but still very high.

Yesterday's dogs tomorrow's hero's.

Eck and I been spending increasing amounts of time in a scan up till about 3 months ago we never looked at, 52 week lows.

Trying to jag some ok balance sheets with a good story but in wrong place at wrong time in a quickly changing world.

The new winged TA guys (Geoff & Petula) cause for concern, scam uncovered, they have been going off at ever increasing number of charts on retracement signalling support, we give them an almond to shut them up as very loud.

Lot of their calls have proven incorrect and has become obvious they are playing the 'almond' trade, more noise more almonds, crafty little buggers.

We will keep them on as the garage admires their dedication to the trade but going to sit them down and discuss some KPI's in the morning.

F... me.

All jokes aside, wild sulphur crested cockatoos are absolutely brilliant things, if you haven't spent time with them you are doing yourself a disservice, just beware though they'll trade their mum for profit.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.