Short Term Trading Week Starting: 08 Nov, page-114

1. 5,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1815
    STTCOMP LCK TA LONG

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3780/3780311-a4c472ecdd44f72acf29c4a900ae454a.jpg

Interesting day today and 33% gain on the day ( oh I wished I tipped y'day !) Anyway, I am a long term holder and nice to see a green bar on solid volumes.

From a TA perspective I think there will be a run to fill the gap noted, once we chew through some stock from last raise at 18c plus free option. LCK has branded itself as a Urea Company which will produce from Syngas at the old Leigh Creek Coal Mine in South Australia in the lowest quartile production costs in the world.

To add an FA slant, there are some strong tailwinds for this story now despite its $2.3 billion price tag, but the Koreans are covering the majority of that and I suspect it will be fairly easy to find offtakers and additional finance in a world where fertiliser prices are skyrocketing. There is also a National security issue IMO for our farmers too, in terms of securing supply over the next few years. I wont be surprised to see some Fed support/funding in an election year.

I think today may be the start of a run to prior highs over the next few weeks, especially as BFS release date nears

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.