Hi @golden6 Sorry for calling you mate the other day, forgot for...

1. 7,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi @golden6
    Sorry for calling you mate the other day, forgot for a while you are a lady. Anyway, you said you were down to 5k once upon a time. Well I have at this point just under 20k but that is everything I have left after a working life. How long did it take you to get comfortable once again and was it down to sheer persistence with the markets? It is hard to comprehend that everything I once had has gone. I actually received a dole cheque today 324 pound for the month haha and have no work but there is no way to live on that.
    So I have kept to my promise so far and of those purchases I made two have gone up slightly this week and one I was stopped out of. I was a late comer to LTR and had just 2.5k worth at 1.40. The day after it hit 1.995 I sold at 1.88 and took profits. I thought after reading much of the forums and seeing how far it had run, that the PFS may have been factored in and took the chance of not holding for the release. I immediately looked for support and placed my bid at 1.64. There was always going to be major resistance at 2.00. Awoke sometime during the night and checked the phone and it was sitting at 1.755 with a low of 1.68 and I thought I had missed out. I thought don't chase it and nodded off again. Imagine my surprise this morning that I now hold! Finally got something right.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.