Short Term Trading Week Starting: 08 Nov, page-170

1. 10,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    Yes, I agree. Most of the ads are tolerable, particularly those on the side. Sometimes I hate the ones in the middle of the thread as you scroll down and sometimes I don't care. However, that one at the bottom is a step too far. I've complained on feedback as have many others but I am not holding my breath for any changes. Even if you have your browser set up not to get that ad, you have a faded / greyed out spot so it's annoying in any format.

You traded really well when you were desperate and under pressure. I do exactly the opposite. My worst trades have been desperation trades. I do my best trading when I'm not under pressure. Always interesting how we react differently to different situations and it highlights, once again, how we have to trade to our own individual strengths. I think my biggest problem when I did desperation trades was that I wanted that extra bit of profit so I set my sell too high. Normally, I would have taken a nice profit. For those, I wanted more and the price got close but didn't quite hit my level so on the retrace, I thought it might rebound and gave it a bit more time. End result was that mostly it didn't rebound (or not enough) and I sold for less than I would have if I'd just set my normal sell.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.