Has been a bit of a struggle mate but am getting there slowly....

1. 7,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Has been a bit of a struggle mate but am getting there slowly. Between mid last year and my arrival here 3 months ago had lost 50% of my PF high that year and watched it decline a further 30% since then although I had expenses of course. About two weeks ago I decided to knuckle under and really do some concentrating on research including my own mindset. Had made all the mistakes in the book but now believe I have come up with some new strategies including rules in my written trading plan. Have very small funds now so am entering small and slowly. Actually made two tiny entries Monday into short/medium termers where I had my bid and stop where I believe they should have been. Am no longer watching the screen all day and only going to the forums to find out important stuff like when news is due etc. and ignoring the bias. Using patience.
    After my first month of staying in a 4 star hotel in Canary Wharf opposite the JP Morgan building I had taken a few photos to show you guys but then I moved into a council flat in SW London and sunk into some sort of depression and got to a point where I couldn't care less about anything. Missed a job interview recently due to that attitude. Got over my anxiety issues and caught a bus to the hospital yesterday which game me back some confidence and am feeling better today. Going for walks to get out of the flat also helps.
    Had a nice email from Veritas, amazing what a positive difference even virtual personal contact makes.
    Cheers for asking.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.