Its a great discussion though on what is a completed chart . I...

1. 17,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Its a great discussion though on what is a completed chart . I dont mind saying im pretty self inflicted with charting as a bias and not much reading of literature just along demographics of stt .

Like some come off some dont and the longer you perhaps scan around certain indicators you can have a cognitive bias to things .

Like we scan for sniper entries we scan for curtain droppers we even have a scan for breaking of cups . There just what we get for repetitive patterns and stuff and how indications work .

Like ive never seen anything on here like when hibikan333 was doing tipping and percentage stuffs for ability so quickly to run the thoughts over all the data and what people talk about into something concrete going yeh This can happen here is all the stuff .

But executing it into the market to be able make the trade it all changes .

Like this is a perfect trade for my indication but our scanning was picking sniper entry towards the top of the trend . That happens with the haphazard approach with rudimentary skillsets to do it .

Your scan needs constant market monitoring through different conditions . Its tedious and boring and lots of fun as well . It is afterall just inflection points for market shifts you are looking for imo To put on a watch list

So say i put up a trade and was writing a book about technical trading i would have to have a time frame of market to digest the pattern to . Give or take say stt competition gives you twenty days to make 25%

You have be in trend or at an inflection point to make that trade short or long its going happen in twenty days or know news is going happen to be released to the market .

The market releases the news and the price drops but the news is not all bad ? wtf

But if you learn how to trade out of the pattern then its like wtf again .

Like Free used to alwasy say release it here first .

As long as ive developed it is about being in front of the market even if bottom sniffing bias there is a place you question everything .

Like i think furniture once said to me .

Your trading system is mad to follow and yet madmacs said to me you nailed it perfect .

A completed chart is what you see a predictive chart is another ball game all together imo

Capture751.PNG Capture752.PNG

Enjoy the rum it puts hairs on your bum .

Viva Castro

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.