XAO 1.60% 7,772.4 all ordinaries

Goooooood morning TRADERS! Not to spam this page with ASX...

1. 557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Goooooood morning TRADERS!

Not to spam this page with ASX unrelated stuff (Warning: I'm about to spam the thread), but if you like some fun go and spend an hour trade on Binance! They just opened futures trading. Minimum entry is $100USD but every future's order is leveraged 1x10. I just spent 4 am to 6 am with 2g making $800USD. It's mental! You can long, shot, blow all your cash or be a chart wizard (my success this morning established by the empirical FACT that I can now wear that title... Or I'm just freaking lucky - probably that one). Binance will FLEECE anyone who doesn't know what they're doing. Because on top of futures where you have to leverage yourself into dangerous territory with every trade, they also have margin trading that gives you about 300% of your equity automatically. Margin trading is less likely to make you instantly poor, they're interest rates are minuscule (though they deduct hourly). I think I've spent $4usd in 2 days with a margin account of 5g trading coins I've never heard of, but mainly BTC. As long as you have 2 screens, futures are basically a mirror of current exchange prices, and the volumes are off the chart - before they opened margin trading last week, average BTC daily trades were $200mill USD.

It's a completely insane system. I think 20 wallets hold 80% of all BTC. So you're just trading away, get up for a drink, then BOOM, someone dumps (or pumps) 500 BTC in a minute. The 15m candles are huge! Anyway, anyone who's got a day off, get on it. It's like ultimate roulette, but instead of the house wins, I do (actually, Binance will be making a mint off the number of trades going through). Well.. that was more enjoyable than waking up for cricket.

Also, ASX wise, get on SRG Value stocks are back "in" says Tom Pertrovsky from commsec. And as we all know, economists DEFINITELY know how the market is going to play out....Still, longer term, mid-cap construction firms/suppliers are racking up contracts for infrastructure builds this FY and the market is still half asleep, but recent movements suggest they might be catching up with me. I also sold my last CTM share... far out, what an annoyingly boring ride that was. I'm going back to BTC futures, putting it all on black.. or Green, whatever "long" is. (Tomorrow I predict my update will be, "so, I blew that 10g quick.." nah, gotta go to work. I can only trade most of the day there.. cool.png

Last edited by jimmityg: 12/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.