XAO 0.22% 7,849.4 all ordinaries

Short Term Trading Week Starting: 09 Sep, page-40

1. 1,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    the trading hound, frank and I just catching up with a talking head over brekkie,

Apparently its all 'back to the future' now with money flowing from momentum to 'value' and geopolitic risks diminishing.

That's exactly what she said, not too sure how money flows out of momentum but the lads understood what she was saying kinda sorta.

Have noticed increasing director money leaving the 'blue sky boys', VHT only today announced.

F... me, even MYX seems to be bouncing off support, primal forces unleased indeed.

Not quite sure how the market is going to handle it where a trading strategy is independent of what the people to both sides of you are doing, strange days indeed

Hound and I have met a 'gun' trader down here (or so he reckons), in his defence has a top notch hound at knee in the form of a short tailed blue heeler , brilliant individual and the little blokes new bestie, the 4some off for walk along the beach to glean information from new source, skeptical but he does drive one of those porsche SUV thingys so maybe doing something right.

On reflection if ya driving a porsche and it's not a 911 or boxster whats the point? A thinking person would suggest massive character flaws are on display, definately a case of guilty until proven innocent, will be interesting stroll have advised the hound not to get too emotionally attached to his new mate just yet

F... me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.