XAO 0.61% 7,897.5 all ordinaries

@bobfossil , @FullMoonFever , @peejayhercules well, the...

1. 10,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 896
    @bobfossil , @FullMoonFever , @peejayhercules

well, the company...now known as TMZ....has a few facets of interest...

the Bygoo tin project was subject to a JV, with $2.1M outstanding, and if recoverable, means TMZ will have a zero EV....
    bygoo.PNG

what is of most interest to me, is the Chillagoe project, and the goings on there....
    on 26th July, unlisted Bacchus Resources pulls out of a JV deal.....then......5 days later, the board and secretary pack up and leave(with the exception of CEO, Eoin Rothery)......no 249D, no fuss......then, they are replaced by two directors of Bacchus !!
    Willson and Williams arent too widely known, but Bacchus is very active. These two are also directors of unlisted Patron Resources, and the other director of Patron, is Robert Behets ( the right hand man of Ian Middlemas!!).
    so.....an rto in the wind???if so, is it to be Bacchus or Patron??

worth noting is....Bygoo has good tin grades, so well worth reevaluating its value, given the JV deal, though i havent considered the tin price changes since 2017, but the project has considerable value.
    the Chillagoe ground is in an established mineral province in Nth Qld...
    TMZ also has a small tenement near SVL's Bowdens project, however, given the differing geology, i wouldnt rate it highly ( 30 years of local knowledge is a bonus!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.