Short Term Trading Week Starting: 1 May, page-25

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    @DrFork
    Just finished reading through the weekend thread and wanted to send you some love.
    FWIW I went through a somewhat similar situation 10 years ago, although I was only moving towns not Countries. My son was 5 and I was at rock bottom and I knew that I was relying on him as much as he was on me, ultimately not good for either of us. I made the decision to move towns as part of changes I made to make myself happier/stronger. Was not easy but my son had the benefits of knowing he had one real home and when I did spend time with him I was a much more capable dad and savoured every moment.

10 years on and my life is far happier than ever before and my now 15 yr old son is thriving. Theres been many times I wish we saw each other more but he understands and even still talks to me about the important stuff in his life.

Anyway, every situation is different but hope you may take something out of hearing a story of someone who has come out the other side. Wish you all the best with it all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.