XAO 0.48% 8,112.8 all ordinaries

Team holding AMI to benefit but looking around for 2nd goldie...

1. 1,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Team holding AMI to benefit but looking around for 2nd goldie depending on marco's.

Garage pretty much invokes the 'noah' philosophy with res stocks, we have 2 Li plays 2 co, va and so on.

the 2 differ in life cycle, one producer and one while not cash + it's spade no stranger to mother earth and cash flow not a figment of imagination.

We then let macro's and sector momentum dictate entry, no secret garage not holding many miners atm.

Only got one contact for gold and hound and i hosted him in garage yesterday, along with goldbull he was VERY bullish AMI some months ago.

Outlined what I wanted in goldie by way of where it's at in it's model validation, he didn't blink or hesitate in recommending GCY. Never heard of it but team have done some DD and it has earned our number 2 slot for Au in watchlist. 25k production dec quarter looks potential sweet spot backed by 'strong buy' on my broker consenus data.

don't hold, all up to macros now.

Pretty good week in other areas for trading team, thanks for that ISD tip looks interesting, love anomolies like that, entered on WL hound watching closely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.