Cheers. Recording theoretical entry / exit points, other data on...

1. 6,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2837
    Cheers.

Recording theoretical entry / exit points, other data on simple spreadsheet.

So, on SBB for example, if I like confirmation tomorrow say, will enter (on paper) and record date, purch price, number shares.

Others stocks listed, watching indicators for move and enter.

Applying same static $ value to each stock purchase so there is a constant - no variables with top ups or part profit taking during initial testing only variable will b number shares able to purchase and the entry / exits according to indicators....well, how I try read them anyway...

Starting with pool $ val to invest and will have running total on loss / prof on the exits. If exit a stock can use profits (if any) to reinvest into next choice.

Will set time parameters of overall 4 wk window for all trades and exit all then regardless and c wot $ pool end up with end of period...up / down?

I only use free barchart plus bigcharts for additional info at the mo but does wot I need. I have sep portfolio set as HC Stock Test and can bring all the charts up in thumbs side by side to scan compare as I go. Cause not DT'ing them the 20 min delay not a big issue on this.

C how I go I guess....least can't lose any additional real coins just yet whilst doing other trading for time being...

All the best.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.