My last word on MSB. Adult stem cells are becoming a revolution...

1. 2,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2381
    My last word on MSB.

Adult stem cells are becoming a revolution in medicine. They've been achieving more each year. I had my own successful experience with them.

What is potentially passing tonight in the US is a significant milestone for their future, highlighted by a serious diseases, and if successful, will open the door for the re-writing of the FDA's approval methodology. Up until now, it is mostly based around drugs, of which MSC's are not. But regardless of the tonight's outcome, this technology will not die. Quite the contrary; it is only the beginning.

The final decision won't come until as late as September 30th, but more likely released soon after the C-19 trial results (1st week September), which in my mind are a shoe-in. Then there are two other outstanding phase 3 results due this quarter.

As mentioned earlier, I'm not too fussed on this specific hearing, thanks to the other outcome that attracted me initially: C-19. But I will be very surprised if SR-aGVHD hearing tonight is not successful. I've weighted up the odds for and against, and favour the former.

What determines a safe play in this game is arguable. There is no safe play that hasn't collapsed: AVZ; certain Fintech etc........?

At the end of the day it is what one is comfortable with. While most were selling these days, I've been accumulating comfortably. Never have been one to follow the crowd.
    Last edited by Batmansdaughter: 13/08/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.