I dont have alot of dog stocks left now, i managed to purge a...

1. X80
    1,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I dont have alot of dog stocks left now, i managed to purge a few last week at cost which is noce, MGU i couldnt believe went for a run and sell order got hit, perfecto!! I bought AGE last week at 9.6, held when it retraced to 9.1, getting a bit nervous then sold for 10.5 on friday.

I think some of my duds may go to god..will look tomorrow.

I am now perm 4 days a week from home so might be able to get on top of things a bit more.

I need to really condsider to open another trade account so i can keep day trades seperate from more longer term items.

Im happy with the stocks ive picked but at end of day could have just sit and watched and made more money, CXO and AGE classic example really.

Still a tonne to learn but i dont think ive sold a day trade at a loss for nearly a month, huge improvement, ive learnt to not pull the trigger when it looks off, i keep a close eye on XEC XJO and VIX, and try to look for signs on a large group of shares for when the heat goes out of the market, like this afternoon.

Over easter as i will be home i will make up my dream list of stocks and list on the weekend thread, and pin to my wall and start looking for entries, i have alot of money out of the market as i feel when rate rises hit we may sharp but short lived falls.

I went to F1 on Sunday in Melb and had a blast, long day but well worth it.

Have a great week everyone!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.