Good to have different approached of trading and appreciate the...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Good to have different approached of trading and appreciate the thoughts...

Here is how I see it... which one is better? Of course AVZ is better as it has way more historic data, drilling done with one the best hits world has seen but at the same time way bigger MC...
    Now to put this in perspective, if AVZ triples from here its market cap will reach to $1.3b approx and 1.8b value for the whole project. Definitely achievable and possible... if happens its an amazing return... now who will get the benefit other than AVZ? I tend to think some pennies might just flow towards 4ce.

On a different thought, Force has two mining licences in the same belt... early stage for sure and risky as well... But if they have some success with their exploration, they will be rerated on their own right as well... Now with some luck, this can make also make 2 bags however this can also make 10 bags as MC is very low... so a high risk high reward play...

I am very comfortable to hold and add to my current position at these levels and will trade some movements up and down.. that's just me all to their own

All the best
    Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.