Short Term Trading Week Starting: 11 Dec, page-143

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Seriously, it's exactly like that. I had five trading halts last week, all coming out with good news at a minimum, most with awesome news....and nothing happened. VEC, CKA, NHL, ARD, EVE - zero.

This week, two more trading halts. ARD (again). CR of $1.2 million at a placement price the same as the last close. This is off the back of Klaus Eckhoff and co being appointed as directors the previous week. Up 6%.

CZL in a trading halt for a CR, out on Friday. I'm going to tip this one tomorrow, partly to be rebellious against the market, but mainly because I think CZL's time is finally about to arrive.

Back to moaning. CCZ comes out today with some great news that it has navigated the NSW bureaucracy and secured approvals to drill it's flagship Cangai project. And it's got the crews there ready to drill now, and will drill over December and January. Market reaction - nothing. +2% close.

I can go on. CKA fires out another announcement today fresh off the back of its offtake LoI announcement yesterday, confirming it has received pre-payment for 50% of its maiden coal sale. Market reaction today + 6%. Yesterday +6%.

Anyway, I'm happy, it could be much much worse

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.