Not breaking any secrets but 2 growing mindsets (rumours) in the...

1. 1,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Not breaking any secrets but 2 growing mindsets (rumours) in the market atm.

1, Gold vulnerable to Bitcoin.
    2. DRC political situation,

Not really interested in debate over pros and cons of these rumours other than they have traction in the market therefore they are real.

Don't hold any goldies so my interest is in rumour number 2 and effect on AVZ and 4ce and advantages I can gain.

Have a small holding of AVZ and sold 4ce last week looking to re enter,

Looking at both, 4ce is vulnerable short term as CR @ 5c coupled to above rumour bit iffy for SP in immediate short term. Negative coinciding with another negative not good in a market that is irrational even on its better days. (I take your point there are substantial positives but as we all know even greed makes way for fear in the market pecking order, sophs can be risk adverse to the extreme)

That leaves me looking at AVZ starting a company defining drilling program but more importantly with the chinese all over it, the chinese presence WILL calm the market somewhat.

I want to take advantage of this irrationality as logic will return to market with time.

I see AVZ as best bet and will be looking very closely next few days to add further,

r

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.