Minoil and 952i I know one thing that WFE is not lacking: my...

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Minoil and 952i

I know one thing that WFE is not lacking: my money! But liking your enthusiasm. Glad I held through hell and back. Unlike me.

@roberter1 : how dare you challenge our Forrestfield like that! But jokes aside, if the second negative on the DRC can be calmed by the Yen, then hopefully we can consider it won't gain any traction in the market. Unless there is esclation of course. But if so, we can always fall back on the principle that two negatives make a postive, which is probably the leverage your looking for.

@lifegurad22. LNU looks interesting, but I'm attracted to all digital disruption - so if I keep the marketing spin unedited, this stock requires further investigating.

I don't think video quality and file sizes are issues as both are mastered these days. As for blockchaining their tech, yes, they have it in mind in no uncertain terms:
    IBM blockchain.JPG

It would be nice if they ellaborated a little more on their tech, but these companies never seem to do it. Will have to look up their patents and report back.
    Last edited by syzygy: 11/12/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.