XAO 0.55% 7,940.7 all ordinaries

Had a look this morning zinc, nickel, copper all at their...

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Had a look this morning zinc, nickel, copper all at their backtesting levels from their recent pushes imo.

Gold still continues to trot along. DRM broke out on serious volume today, been stalking this for 3weeks for the break and the day it does I get admin issues stopping me from buying anything so missed out completely lol.

A1G IPO stagged 100%, been a while since we've seen that. Reached a $40M MC and $26M EV compliance shell with the Tier One BGL team on board. Very nice sign of a good market and strong gold sector, I dont have the balls (in this market) to pay up $40M MC but I still am rooting for this one to be a cracker in the future. 
    Looks like the current go to team right now is Tolga, Cranston, Parsons, Naylor (BGL team). 
    AUT another shell I've been watching (trying to get at 0.004 for a while with absolute no success) also has three guys from BGL and a BGL subholder on the register (Parsons/Naylors mate) tapped $8M MC today. 

So these shells are going premium market is willing to pay for a team that can bring baggers on the table. Hopefully see this interest follow through into other teams soon, been a while since I've seen a spec "RTO" for commodities thats multibagged, would be lovely to see a flyer.
    Still patiently waiting for DOW, XEC to pullback before trying to seriously build/add into anything. These indexes are stretched/overbought but they're incredibly stubborn and refuse to dip at all. Starting to see incremental moneyflow back into commods.

A2M a sell here for me, but CLV trotting along very nicely.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.