Each time we have got better imo the stt Every time we get a new...

1. 17,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Each time we have got better imo

the stt

Every time we get a new leader on the stt we have got better .

For the leaders who have done it and many for sometime even they are surprised sometimes how a thread will react to something new or even an idea to canvass .

Yeah we are a lazy bunch also at times as well .

We just need realise sometimes participation is the key and knowledge is not contained as is also the companionship which is important as well !

Im surprised but sometimes its an indication of the followship of the stt

Stu of all people i would have thought you would have read robertor! Posts !

Ive been saying they are gold for years and well i maybe different i sort of read all the posts just as news .

You are one of our best posters from a paper type thing even want do a Sunday wrap up thing .

We even did one with a bit of lip from the garage .

You do a Sunday wrap we will welcome it the garage has been doing a wrap for years strange that you have missed it !

Its strange and if you dont be open people can get in a purple patch of stuff i agree .

We had a real full on technical way above type thread opener here for quite sometime and was very good as well  .

For me possibly the best read on hot copper as read all about it has been the garage for many a time now .

Often edited out of humilty ?

That one i don't know ?

But a best companion in an online world its hard go past the garage as a great contributor and how the market is in life .

And as you get to know people online and how we converse over time .

I love frank !

Its a lizard that lives in the log an trades well with all else that goes on .

Its hard sometimes with maybe people have built a purple patch with the stt perhaps Stu

We are a better thread when talk operably and openly .

I believe we have possibly one of the best weekend thread openers we have ever had as a forum .

Is @Kangagirl

That may or may not surprise others who have opened or seen this over time in what happens with a forum .

You have input from the forum and it will get better if they can foster it

@malga was surprised im sure at times as forum opener how that input was received at times !

Don't  be afraid on the short term thread imo

Get yourself in the conversation as there are many whether new or old to the thread

Its all new everyday the news .

There is a humbleness' about the stt

The problem is when when people worry about the thread ?

Is it the humbleness we are worried about !

That's how we started as thread then forum as I've gathered over time .

We are still a cutting edge forum as a team .

Even long term people will see the stt still comes through with knowledge, strategies and new market dynamics !

And sectors .

stt privilege song

The stt has always been able talk about it .

STT privilege song .

If there is a song that does that opposite of the stt when we up this would be our song imo

For me we are still a great forum just be yourself step up if you want as we need that and support those who do .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.