Agree Stu, I sometimes don't understand the tosser's posts...

1. 1,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Agree Stu, I sometimes don't understand the tosser's posts either, must be coded.

Do a sunday wrap, I'm sure it would be an asset to the forum, you seem to be a smart young bloke.

Val, stop mentioning me in the positive, makes the boys in the garage uncomfortable.

To tell the truth started posting to help quit a ciggy habit while waiting for the BH to get ready for our weekly cafe circuit on the weekend.

The point I try to make is value of strategy by likening the ASX to the man made Serengeti that it is.
    Emotion has no place in the natural world, it's more about logic & reason.
    The one common denominator in failed traders is the lack of ability to control emotion and by emotion I refer to greed.
    It puts them in places no rational mind would (or should) go in a market that still answers to the natural world's laws of risk and reward.

All about a realistic strategy, as a human your just there to turn the computers off and on.

Anyway hound & I (real dog) off to the off gridder this weekend to play tradie so give ya a week off, wont be posting.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.