Short Term Trading Week Starting: 11 Mar, page-53

1. 17,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Jesus @swecare We just dont have one local enough for the trouble and strife to shop at .

Physical that is .

Like for me after watching her react to getting some pampering i believe shopping in person is still a go getter .

Ive done it overseas got a full facial shit massage and stuff for free while waiting for the trouble and strife doing her stuff an they pulled me on for some care and attention .

I like not to shave only every so often .

Costs about seventy something bucks now now get a shave with the cutthroat .

Still the best shave you can get once you have some growth imo

All these razors with multiple blades don't cut it when you have get into the rough !

Its a market for people who have stubble !

One blade has no stubble and two three four blades is only doing a job one blade does anyway ?

One blade on a razor has no blades to clean .

This is paramount to buying a razor or getting a shave the ability to be the next wipe the razor is clean.

Shave everyday you can sell a hundred blades on the shaver as they have done now with the four blade shaver as no stubble and the gap that gets blocked wont happen .

Not sure with the stt darlings if they use four blade or two blade as single blade is getting hard to get !

They have more ground to cover now days .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.