STTCOMP EDE TA LONG$ 86m CapCash - limited !price 0.05I am...

1. 5,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1702
    STTCOMP EDE TA LONG

$ 86m Cap
    Cash - limited !
    price 0.05

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1822/1822529-553c159dd4a5d4218b32c102a067eba5.jpg

I am sticking my neck out and suggesting that we are seeing the formation of a higher low. The most recent retrace hit the 61 Fib line, RSI is positively divergent and ST downtrend line is broken, albeit not with a lot of conviction yet.

There is so much pent up demand in the form of punters waiting on the sidelines wishing for this stock to do well again, and in my view, there are goals being kicked, products being taken up and used and sales are increasing. The interesting bit will be to see the next sales update from the Company, and cashflow numbers as cash must be getting pretty tight again after their less than successful last SPP issue, which I took up in full.

Too many irons in the fire and general interest from the industry now, both in the USA, but also Australia with Parchem as distributor and Indian enquiries. They also have several left field possibilities to, with Optiblend sales increasing, nano tubes in plastics and further research ongoing
    Last edited by Lucretious: 12/11/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.