Another one is ILAJust from a general perspectiveLeading into...

1. 15,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1279
    Another one is ILA
    Just from a general perspective
    Leading into phase 2 trials, this quarterly will be important to see what the cash burn is and if they can maintain
    I think if cash burn is low I will buy in as this will then be undervalued if they can push for phase 2 trials

Another reformulated company I hold which is abit more advanced than ILA shows the potential leading up to phase 2 trials. quadrupled to phase 2 trials (got to $150 mill MC) - target audience here is bigger so movement could be even more.

ILA
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3685/3685342-4d6d1205ce1884999daf46ea9ed7c5e7.jpg

IXC
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3685/3685344-5b450ca742f90ceebd3ab6e4d124180a.jpg

ILA looks to be shaping up exactly as IXC did
    FYI bullish af with IXC and depending on the phase 2 trials will be bullish af on ILA as well. All about entry point atm, Id be happy with 30 cents I think especially after reviewing the investor presentation and doing some research on the drug, target audience etc. Looks good to me

Also like the fact Alan Carroll buying up, hes not an idiot, follow the smart money as they say.

Quarterly coming up will say all, whether they running a tight ship or blowing the cash premature.

Just to elaborate on this
    IXC v ILA Both reforming a drug

IXC has passed phase 2 trials and was able to raise up higher
    Now sitting with 30 mill cash leading into phase 3 trials (50 mill MC)

ILA leading into phase 2 trials, I think if trials are good, they will also raise in the $1 mark
    6.5 mill cash leading into phase 2 trials (26 mill MC)
    Say they raise $30 mill at $1 (then have 110 mill SOI) so they would be approx 48 cents (30 mill cash) would equal IXC at the current stage (THIS IS ALL SPECULATION for my own calcs)

Either way I can see this pushing up prior to phase 2 trials, just need to hold .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.