Short Term Trading Week Starting: 12 Dec, page-3

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    @forrestfield regarding OOK from weekend thread alot could be said but I'll try narrow it down

I feel an acquisition by Q1 2017, theyve bumped up their cash spent on research to $48k on the last quarter from $29k. CR8 pre-acquisition bumped theirs up to $55k and one month after the quarterly was released we had Flamingo in the bag.

As it stands OOK - MC: $5.4m, Cash: $3m, EV: $2.4m
    While CR8 pre acq - MC: $7.3m, Cash $2.8m, EV: $4.5m
    Given Otsanas recent deals with CR8 and DTZ a higher premium should be paid for OOK also that OOK's Akela > CR8 Agenda.

Directors:
    Faldi Ismail: 6.5m share exposure, most recently buying mid November $21k worth. Man behind CR8, TV2 and the CFO deal.
    Brendan De Kauwe: 1.25m shares behind XPE and RAC
    Peter Wall: 4.75m shares behind SAS, TV2, BRN
    Nicholas Young: 3.125m shares also behind CR8 acquisition.
    Chris N.: Who is a director in RAP

Then you have your T20:
    Freeman Road is #1 who are also top holder in RAP
    Sacco Developments #4 who's T10 in GPP, CR8 and also participated heavy in CFO IPO raise
    Suburban Holdings #2 who was also #2 in CR8
    AH Super #3 who was #6 in CR8

Wolf links:
    Otsana: Basque for She-Wolf and what the entire company ideology revolves around
    MD Faldi: Goes by OtsanaWolf
    Ookami: Japanese for Wolf
    Akela: Hindi for Big Wolf.

The fact that all the CR8 guys have parked their cars into OOK makes me think this is going to be a flagship acquisition soon other than the wolf link also the should be noted the fact Faldi had a 2.7m exposure to CR8 but has a 6.5m exposure in OOK, plus a few RAP connections. The bump up in research costs hints to me its coming soon. Even if it doesnt still undervalued imo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.