GBE One I have been watching.. Fundament Analysis....470M shares...

1. 1,118 Posts.
    GBE
    One I have been watching..
    Fundament Analysis....470M shares on issue, $12.7M cash, cash backing of near 3cents per share..Current MC $7M ..currently trading near $5 million under cash backing..NIL debt..Two Chinese holders own well over 50 percent of stock...African based GRAPHITE, Niobium ,Uranium.....report out this month pointing out Niobium project is building traction..20year mine life generating $180 million per annum being world's 5th largest high grade niobium deposit.

Trading Analysis...silent accumulation over past month with same appearing to push price down on tiny volume,(yesterday $99) to accumulate...last recent pump.to 3cents..Given latest African mining and review December release, I feel GBE is poised to possibly 5 bag from this level..
    Some negative talk by posters on inactivity by management, but hard to.find a cashed up small cap with potentially 2 very large resource projects and a possible new acquisition on way(see latest quarterly...

Disclaimer..looking to enter again at current levels for large short-term hold to free carry...have been a trader in the stock over last year luckily picking lows and highs, and has been a successful short-term trade...one off the Fib picks from way back

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.