Just wanted to say how much I love STT thread and am very...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Just wanted to say how much I love STT thread and am very appreciative of all the imput here. Earlier last year when it was very hard to make a buck on small caps I became very interested in small caps with great possibilities in the E.V area. I am a sucker for good stories/ possibilities. I drive a bus for a living and between runs I often read all and sundry on the STT thread between runs. As a result of starting my research here I was lucky enough to back auz. asn. and anw all since very low prices. When the running was good had a quite a few days with runs in multiples of ten thousands. Not trying to brag but it made me smile as I make under 30$ an hour as a driver and I reckon very few of the people I was meeting were having x 10000 days. I can honestly say almost 100 percent of my research began on this thread . Now that I have grown my portfolio somewhat I have been able to invest more substantially in my conviction plays such as ANW and UTR as well as more substantial Australian stocks. I look forward to much more reading between trips. Good luck all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.