Short Term Trading Week Starting: 12 Feb, page-84

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Sniper scan

cyp .png

Cyp a stock we tipped in there tonight .

That stock tpw was a stock come through the curtain dropper scan once from memory . we have tried combination scanning before see if we can come up with so holy grail stuff make it easier etc .

An no  luck yet but just doing ticker recitation is memory making in the stock market .

Its like flash cards of candle patterns type thing .

On music though and things that happen with it im not sure with others but i also believe it does strange things for the memory bank of the brian .

Freehold even posted this in index number 16 of the stt library

On fulltime trading etc .

6. You develop a much heightened appreciation for music while you work.

Among other things . Its like wow the wealth of Knowledge in them just depending how you can use them as lots of stuff goes way over my head but over time also makes sense as you develop i believe in what ever style you begin to own as your own .

Like a first point of failure if no topic come in on the weekends with the stt knowledge library you can just select one .I think as it went off the rails when reading all the weekend threads we had weekends with nothing then some weekends with topics .

Maybe we were all worn out by then end of a few years of weekends .

Anyway im just speaking openly my mind from having review thousand of posts and read them all .

Collate them then click every post to make sure the links worked for the index .

Boy i made some stuff ups along that journey .

Sharpened the memory banks and why i have a head like a prawn with some stuff .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.