You have a favourite pen six ? Good idea for topic as the memory...

1. 17,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    You have a favourite pen six ?

Good idea for topic as the memory is sometime bad but when the topics derailed you need a list for the thread openers to be able choose from .

Some of those posts from the topic days would have taken ages to think about complie others like just purely free hand written from the type without correction thought about .

Im terrible as a purple circle person in history sometimes as i do miss new posters and sometimes i wait for others lead the way in replies etc etc .

Just not their when a reply is needed .

But being around for a little time different threads like even posts on a sto0ck they die off with the amount of interest they gather .Say Lifestyle and travel thread used to be one of the strong performers imo for being social network with other people just looking for time on the toilet now days it seems .

It used to be the Sunday did ya read it the telegraph type thing of the Sunday papers .

Had lots of things going on .

Even started writing a book on @watso at one stage .

Did few Christmas's carols for him as just so enjoyable as a character through the internet .

Now that's someone you would connect to in a five grander as reduced to clear food is a specialty and how to live off the streets every cents counts type thing going through the school of hard knocks like life .

Solar cooks even has a micro washer for the wreg grundies .

Thats Aussie slang even the internet doesn't know how to spell what is slang for underpants

Leading the way the stt forum for .

He is the genius of frugal living ive come across in life reading hot copper .

If ya follow watso its like wow how goods this when its comes to saving a dollar .

If ya pressure tested strategy with five grand to make a living from the stock market .

Thats the man or mindset you would need young or old .

Drinks flirts with the chicky babes at the shopping centres and knows when to buy and where to get the best deals etc etc etc .

Its a living gem imo .

Not sure about when he scrummages in the back of the fridge but he knows used by dates don't count on some foods they are just there .

Thats like buy a fifty year old spring water in a bottle and has a used by date on it information .

Power of marketing to get people to buy bottled water when you can catch it from the sky or drink it from the tap and its safe and its worth more than petrol !

I can buy a coke cheaper than water at times .

I luv how you check up on the goings on its important and at times not also but very important if we lose someone with them not saying so then yeah its kind of devasting once we become attached to them even online !

Like if the internet went down where would cash be in the world !

First point of failure imo

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.