XAO 0.50% 7,895.9 all ordinaries

MTC is my favourite Li play (and largest holding) as it's very...

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    MTC is my favourite Li play (and largest holding) as it's very undervalued for the quality of its resources, with extreme low SOI (<25M free float outside T20). As such, its share price tends to move in large jumps on news, but once it settles into proving its great resources, its erratic nature should settle into a strong growth pattern. The Adina results will arrive soonish as will commencement of the cobalt spin-out. Both can be signficant catalysts. They have three other Li resources to be drilled this year, as well as Cancet to commence again this month, their prime Li resource, once the Canadian ice thins.

I've mentioned previously that the confirmation of BCC's investment is due, and although it still hasn't arrived, BCC has announced it yesterday to their Chinese market, so I expect MTC to do the same on Monday or so. It's also worth noting that BCC may take a Board seat now, which will require them to buy on market another 5% of their holding. To achieve this, unless someone dumps, they'll be pushing the price up.

Personally, I think this week is the last opportunity to get in under 20c, assuming that news comes Monday or so. Regardless, initail results from both Adina and Cancet were high, and if final results prove as good, the share price will return to its old highs and probably push through to the approaching Canadian pending Spring blue skies.

TA Tip
    FA Tip

Another interesting play is PAB.

It is showing remarkable resillience considering its very strong rise over the last two weeks. One might have expected the typical 50% retracement, but nothing like this has occured. Rather, some afternoons see great buying, and I have the feeling today will be the same, even for a Friday, which it has done previously. No doubt the pending further news from their pre-clinical brain tumour research, which should come within the next two weeks, is keeping sellers at bay. This morning's trading is very telling in my opinion.
    Disclaimer: 2nd largest holding.
    One guess to what is my third .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.