STTCOMP IPT TA LONGSOI 1.77billCash $4.5millMcap $45millT20...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    STTCOMP IPT TA LONG

SOI 1.77bill
    Cash $4.5mill
    Mcap $45mill
    T20 43%

PGM and gold/copper explorer operating in LFB and Broken Hill region also looking to acquire some large tenements in WA prospective for PGM's displaying possible traits similar to 'CHN' style ground.

Last few announcements haven't been all that flash tbh (that's my take) but this has held up surprisingly well all considered, sure surprised me how well it's held given the latest info they've released...........but there you go.

6th Oct annre PGM drilling at Broken Hill..............."drilling is still in progress within the two identified corridors with completion here, as well as at Red Hill and Dora East expected towards the end of the week, weather permitting"............

I would say drilling has most likely been completed by now and they await assays. Red Hill could sure provide some 'fire' as historic PGM assays have been exceptional from this little play (even if only small widths).

Previous results at Red Hill:

1.2 metres at 4.6 g/t rhodium, 7.2 g/t iridium, 5.6 g/t osmium and 3.1 g/t ruthenium 10.4 g/t platinum, 10.9 g/t gold, 294 g/t (9.5 ounces) palladium (335.8 g/t (10.8 ounces) 6PGE+gold) 7.4% nickel, 1.8% copper and 19 g/t silver

TA:

BB's are squeezing up after an extended sideways run. Stoch is totally 'middle of the roading' it............range trading has been ongoing now around the 2.3c to 2.6c range since late August. Peeps are mainly holding and waiting it would seem (strange right?? what.png).

My question here is this.........can history repeat itself........?? (see blue arrows on chart).

Each time a similar setup has hit it hasn't been long before an upside break occurred. BB's start to squeeze up after some sideways action then 'off she goes'.............that's the 'read' I get on this chart.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2560/2560584-741e85cabb8af8d04055845123cb9a0a.jpg

Weekly chart urges a tad more caution though...........sideways after a very solid move up. Stoch looking toppy and K% maybe looking at a bearish cross.......EMA35 might come into play if this breaks to the down side.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2560/2560838-d5ead752916be852749c490e63fd00eb.jpg

This could really go either of course. Next up results will drive this.

DYOR as the last assay set they delivered for Platinum Springs were about as stunning as you'd find in a bag of Bunning's potting mix by my estimates, plus their courier lost a bunch of samples on the way to be assayed.

Personally if i was looking to trade this I would most likely wait on seeing those next concrete assay results..........but as we know, with exploration plays anything can happen and getting set early means a bigger slice of the pie ifthings pan out to the positive.

Should they deliver similar results to those seen in that last Platinum Springs drilling ann I would expect punters to crack the crankies and sell this off............but Red Hill results could certainly surprise and bring the buyers flocking back in relatively easily imo.

I'll be damned if it seems there isn't some decent support on display here atm.................but watch out if it breaks to the low side.............Mkt is beyond fickle right now............note also the Bid depth...............couple of chunky 'inflationary' props sitting at 0.1c 0.2c.

Good fortune to all and remember to protect your capital.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.