short term trading week starting - 12th may, page-23

1. 3,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    G,day Valen yes good, but time poor, moving house ATM and work has been relentless with interstate trips, I haven't even done one stock scan on INC charts in the last 4 weeks.
    and hence the reason for near to none (just minimal) posts on a couple I am holding and no tips.

Glad to read about the platforms you are testing I will be interested to hear the outcome, Personally I am just 100% commsec.

I also just got a new phone that I thought would make the mobile trading experience more pleasurable.....wrong! Commsec app does not have a decimal place on the Samsung S5 so if you want to buy or sell anything you can only select in $1 increments, I found this out yesterday when I place a sell order to take 10% holding out of BOE at 2.4c and when confirming the value of the trade was displayed as $2.4mil.

I spoke with commsec and they advised it was high on their fix list for next version. Alas I missed that trade opportunity but was advised to use the website on the phone instead of the app until fixed.

Well done to the recent winning tipsters, Mow, Fib and J435 very impressive and thanks from me as I am able to confidently trade some your picks with minimum risk vrs reward when having next to no time available currently to DMOR.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.