Short Term Trading Week Starting: 12th Sept, page-103

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Lets hope so; but actually, the US sponsored data market is not their main focus. It only came into being with the opportunity that Pokermon created. Prior, there was just Dataflex (whose market is the US and Europe). But with the growing US growing closer to a third world status anyway , getting sponsorship for your data may become necessary anyway. There's a comment for you @Diver Dan, our new resident US commentator

Freeway by Syntonic will come into its own in Sth E Asia and Sth America where most of the data is provided by an out-of-date pre-pay system that was invented when phones were used for talk; remember that, it is an ancient method of communication where people actually used their vocal chords. Now of course, comms occur by megabytes, where each byte blasts out mega loud insults with bold face, or cute yellow smiles if in right company such as the STT

The problem we have is twofold: too much data; and too expensive for the majority of those in developing nations. But to appreciate what this means for commercialization, we have to realize that continual data usage is only possible - read, content provider such as a popular app - requires customers to be able to afford it and a system that can deliver it (unlike pre-pay). If they can't, well hell, we'll give you the damn data just to have you on board! Yes, it is the developing nations where Freeway is in DEMAND, by necessity.

One little more thing, but a little speculation. Sometime you just have to run with your gut, and mine is saying that last Thursday/Fridays Super Mobile Conference created further news that will be released this week, so that come this Friday, SYT will be trading steady 75-100% up. But of course, only fools like me trade on mere speculation, especially if its my own .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.