Short Term Trading Week Starting: 12th Sept, page-166

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    @mouse @SectorLead - if you like a good shiraz you'll like the 2008 reserve shiraz by Bunn vineyards. Over east, and for $35 or something from a less known family winery it is pretty darn good! Apologies not trading, but just catching up on the weekend thread.

http://www.bunnwine.com.au/sales.html

@Jako64 might be one you'd like too. A very big/interesting Shiraz if you have the pallete to enjoy it.

@minnoil - just curious when inception was and as per my prior post is the 5 grander idea - tracking $5k from inception and trading this up? 45% on $5k is still some decent coin anyway. Especially if it was a larger amount .
    Curious with all the mining companies you mentioned if you are inthe industry? or if others here are too? Being WA based you can't escape them but sometimes feel abit out of clue, be good to know if others here work outside mining as a trade and have gotten their head around results and how to interpret their work - or whether I jsut need a reality check to stay away from what I don't know by trade. Or is there good money to be made and education that can solve this , to not be scared off the miners and explorers?

Seems to be alot of IAM related posts ove rthe weekend thread. Unfortunately I just arrived to the STT thread boards so I haven't had a clue what the fuss about th estock was. It seems I may have missed the boat anyway? I just wanted to point out that Patrick Cannon who heads up iPAC is usually at industry events so I have seen him speak quite a few times. Helps out the younger gen I guess with his advice, and obviously builds some leads for his financial planning business which I stumbled across up in subiaco near home base expo building Just a familiar face...
    Not sure of the integrity of the others listed, but the old ceo of the financial planning association is interesting.. assuming he was one of the 'good apples' being a former head.

I've noticed quite a few of these RTO based talks on these threads in my short time here. I assume it's covered in the knowledge library when I get to locking myself away... but if not can anyone do a run down for the newbies on the whole RTO/corporate shell plays? There seems to be some consideration and strategies given here to RTO or 'shell' plays, just curious if these are seen as good or bad opportunities, reasonings, and basically an A-Z of the topic as am quite curious. As it seems to be mentioned a fair few times it seems it has pretty good weighting in decision making here?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.