Hi all, Had some spare time at about 5 pm tonight, so grabbed my...

1. 1,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    Hi all,

Had some spare time at about 5 pm tonight, so grabbed my phone and finished reading the Friday posts on the STT thread from last week.

Run that on my phone as sometimes read at night when laying in bed before going to sleep.

Then read the STT weekend thread. A few hours later I have had a concert and kept myself entertained for hours.

The glam theme was epic. Late 70's and 80 was when real music was made.

Thought I would share a few observations.

- thanks to those who gave very detailed opinion and analysis on IAM. Will look in to it further on the weekend, but I'm not sure I will learn much more than what was posted.

- @nambo1 i had a chuckle at the BUG GER OAF comment. I thought you could have put Pilbara Minerals code at the front (PLS) just to be courteous. I now think Mambo every time I see you post, same as I think Mouzo from Mouse!!

- @KDoc Never heard of Poison, either born in the 90's or been living under a rock. I'm guessing the former.

- @gtrade Thanks for Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi. One song that kills me on karaoke every time. Not sure about you!!

@Trial99 - Saw your Meatloaf songs. Was hoping it was not going to be video of him trying to sing at the AFL grand final a couple of years ago.

Quite liked the Suzi Quatro video, how hot was she back in the day.
    One of my friends was 100% convinced that "Devil Gate Drive" was actually "Double Gate Drive". I crack up every time I think about it.
    A friend had to provide her proof before she believed it.

Anyway, back to the start of this weeks thread!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.