Short Term Trading Week Starting: 12th Sept, page-452

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    STTCOMP SAS, TA Long

Market Cap $15.72m
    Cash: $3.8m
    Current share price: $0.025

SAS.ASX  owns 100% of Sky and Space Global (UK) Limited, a UK incorporated company with European and Israeli centres of Aerospace, Satellite and Software Industry Experts, plans to deploy nano-satellites constellations in orbit to provide global communication infrastructure and services to the telecommunications and international transport industries.  
    The Company is now fully funded beyond the Q2 2017 launch of its “3 diamonds” pilot network with the Indian Space Research Organization, following the completion of the Company’s recent oversubscribed $4.5 million fund raising

My entry is based on the TA chart of SAS,

with some recent big announcements by the company such as binding agreement with Virgin Galactic signed, I see the share price is moving out of the consilidation range, which could be a very possible base.

The downside is pretty limited therefore I believe the entry at this level justify the risk/reward ratio.

I have witnessed some money entering into these stock and lets see if it holds the mid 2-3 cents at least as a starting point of something.

sas.PNG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.