Short Term Trading Week Starting: 13 Apr, page-159

1. 22,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    @Prospector1 I know you had some reservations about IXR what do you think about QBL?

I admit I too thought they were just a mining spec with a long hard road ahead of them but having looked at them thoroughly today I really think they have a very high chance of getting into production

They have all the right ingredients to do it
    1. Tiny EV= $5m: Mkt Cap $11.5m Cash $6.5m

2. The Cap ex is really low: only $5m to get going so company is funded to first production already

3. Very High Return EBIT = $12.3m PER ANNUM thats more than thw companies current Mkt Cap NPV $75m = 10.5c a share!
    Based on the updated Scoping Study and an average bauxite production Operating Scenario Stage 1 of 800,000 tonnes per annum would yield annual gross revenue of A$42.4 million and operating annual positive cash flow before tax (From Year 1 Stage 1 Project only) : of A$12.3 million

4. Easy Transport as its situated only 16kms from deep water port

5. Port Access HOA signed for minimum 800k tpa Port Export capacity

6. Offtake NOT YET but could be coming very soon imo based on todays announcement and this is the final piece of the puzzle that will fall into place for a serious rerating here
    "The Company has recently hosted another trip from a major Asian commodity group to discuss a potential off take agreement"

If what they are saying is Bona Fide then this stands a decent chance of seeing those previous spike highs of 5c-7c does it not given the potential EBIT and NPV of the deposit?

5c-7c would only be an EBIT multiple of 3x-4x hardly high

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.