STTCOMP EDE FA LONGSP -0.044Mkt cap $74mI am pretty sure this...

1. 5,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1706
    STTCOMP EDE FA LONG
    SP -0.044
    Mkt cap $74m

I am pretty sure this one needs no introduction - tipped it previously - wrongly I might add.

Eden Innovations Ltd (EDE, formerly Eden Energy Limited) is dedicated to clean technology solutions that make life better and the planet more sustainable. It developed, manufactures, and markets EdenCrete®, a revolutionary high-performance concrete admixture and OptiBlend™, a world leading innovative retrofit dual fuel kit developed for diesel generator sets.

Main product at present is a concrete additive mixture in two forms which has now been approved through various regulators, state and federal US, as well as NICNAS in Australia for chemical transportation.

US state approvals keep coming through after NTPEP national approval. Sales last quarter, though small were on the increase. Also been working with CNT to improve polymers, an interesting possible market, but no sales as yet

Also sell Optiblend Units for diesel generators

I have an opinion that this one has come though hard time and will slowly but surely gain more traction, revenues and cash.

Currently short of cash and currently no indications on how that may be resolved. A switch in Senior sales personnel last quarter has seen a positive uptake in sales and I am favouring a quarterly that will surprise to the upside.

Important to bear in mind that this previously ran to around 34c and a mkt cap of $500m plus, before falling for the last 3 years to below 3 c at one point.

But the focus on climate change, whether you believe it or not, and a desire by many to reduce to CO2 impacts, and the concrete industry is a primary polluter, might see this one catch the eye if it can show that sales are improving.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.