No membership fee to my to my knowledge. IG is good. They take...

1. D.D
    3,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    No membership fee to my to my knowledge. IG is good. They take responsibility for loss due to tech issues.
    You can trade from PRT. If you make 4 CFD trades in a month you get free live PRT software. They have CFD and share trading.
    You may not like the platform though. It's web based. But it's very fast compared to commsec. They don't have chi-x.
    You can trade other instruments like cryptos, options and international shares via IG. Customer care is 24 hrs as well.

Not sure about plus500.
    I am still researching on openmarkets. They are cheap as well. They have chi-x.
    I think invast isn't bad. Never traded with them.
    FPMarkets is another option. I lost money due to iress issue a couple of times. They blame iress. No chi-x. Otherwise they're good.
    Latest favourite is selfwealth. No chi-x.
    Amscot is another cheap one with chi-x. I like them. Only issue is you have to call them to place chi-x orders.

Commsec gave up iress trader(a lot more quicker and stable when compared to viewpoint). FPM, Amscot and I think openmarkets as well still have the I. trader platform.

If charting or international trades is your priority, IG might be a good choice.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.