Sniper screen charts from last nights screen . Daily charts...

1. 17,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Sniper screen charts from last nights screen .

Daily charts display period six months . display period 125  

Capture483.PNG Capture484.PNG Capture485.PNG Capture486.PNG Capture487.PNG Capture488.PNG Capture489.PNG Capture490.PNG Capture491.PNG Capture492.PNG Capture493.PNG Capture494.PNG Capture495.PNG Capture496.PNG Capture497.PNG Capture498.PNG Capture499.PNG Capture500.PNG Capture501.PNG Capture502.PNG Capture503.PNG

Note for stock  in there for six .  brk

Tipped stocks nil from last week one from me this week imu

Some in there from from the start of the thread in guaranteed profits higher volume uptrend screen .

two of note in mine are in coal sector bcb and cka .

Neither are produces  but maybe close in time and unloved sector for the green stuff we are in nhc in this sector . Funny mental research needed on coal sector imo

I believe the guy behind getting smr off the ground maybe behind bcb now ?

We dont hold but have in five grander watchlist thats for sure .

I often see dyor written on post and as it should be the same for the witches and warlocks maybe dyot

Do your own trades .

The markets like a game of battle ships if you ever played it when young . Its was a game of finding the position of the opposite ships and sinking them  And not being sunk yourself !

Link to sniper entry the screen was for in trying pick up this type trade it does all sorts of crazy stuff as they do when scrolling .

15291399  In the stt diaries catalogue entry  53 16451760.

For six current chart mgx im not confident on a daily spike with the forty  day linear under at all if it crosses under the price line thanks for your advice with that stock so far .

The stukas are diving bombing that thing so hard .

Capture504.PNG

Even the submarines are diving to get away .

Capture505.PNG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.