TLX Is one of those charts to do tune ups on back test for swing...

1. 17,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    TLX

Is one of those charts to do tune ups on back test for swing trading maybe what ever . imo

My pace car the forty day linear shows an excellent moving average of just a simple method of buying under and over of the price line .  You can use your pace car average for pointers of patterns etc like say a sniper entry maybe doji crosses things like that .

Anyway just few screen captures of the charts this wont work on many stocks but ammie has one of those wonderful stocks you can do this with .

I leave you with few comments madmacs made to me on a stock Far many years ago .  As ive not forgotten and dont know what to say for ammie but wow what a chart tlx is .

And conveys much of what i do so simply for explanation technically with mixed success rates .

Thanks so much for the response...
    the chart is so clear....it back tests beautifully....and says a thousand words....
    cheers john 14349429

Given its late and I'm pretty stoned, it still staggers me....even fellow chartists...
    that folk on this forum apparently have overlooked an extraordinary post. on a Hotstock.......given the thumbs count...
    I am a reasonably successful TA trader and attempt to share where TA precepts ,ie stoploss settings may help folks stay in this precarious gamble.......The stock market is not about investing in company growth
    It is about YOU and taking YOUR money.....Sure sounds stupid...but I am talking to Traders /Gamblers who predominate on this forum......Valens post speaks volumes
    can you work out what MA he/she has backtested on FAR..............just give it at thought ............sigh 14352888

Now i can just say thank you to ammie and those words even if they are not mine they are for you to share in the same pride i had so long ago now in the teamwork you provide for the stt And the hard work you do for so many years and any other technical traders out there which are many way way way above my simple skillsets .

I dont think ammie will mind us chatting about her stock so possibly on the weekend or anytime if you want throw up a chart of tlx for comparisons sake or like ask a question about technical trading over the weekend if we have time for Sunday mornings with Valen .

Thats the stock we can do it on imo .

Plenty of time to gather some thoughts to share with the stt . Whether your new to technicals or experienced just want ask a question about a chart or something having one stock the community can think about till the weekend then  show us the motor you have under the bonnet of that program you maybe using .

Maybe even few tips will come in handy for what to look for what look out for a method you just want share for feedback on even .

We can call it the show and shine time

Now i have deep respect for this poster @FullMoonFever so hopefully with time we have allowed can do a chart as well to share to help kick off the show and shine weekend on Sunday mornings with Valen .

And any others who would like join in the show and shine just like the car people do at their shows .

So in suspense of everything .

The start of tlx charts is so great because my motor starts perfect and run well on this track and is only going back to 2017 for back testing .

Get ya motor running get on the highway and show us your chart of Tlx this weekend !

And show us how you tune up the engine even maybe .

My start on the track to get ya thinking i have five indicators (cars on the track)

The blue lines my pace car but maybe i should be using the orange one as the pace car . My averages start on the track as they get picked up after days of trade .

In this chart on back testing .  

Start of tlx  back in 2017 arrows pointing to when my indicators start on the chart .twenty day forty day one hundred day and the two hundred day has not even shown up yet moving average .

Capture126.JPG

Now the finish of the back test chart . With a whole series of charts i will get up to post over the weekend to come at the show and shine On Sunday mornings with Valen and Tlx

Plenty of time to get ya thoughts together to clean the car tune up the engine .

Show us the way you back test tlx and why you think its a great chart or even not one .  

Maybe even a portfolio of trades you could do by paper trading this chart for the willing its a great one to swing trade the chart on imo

Written and thought out from the asylum of Valens mind .  

Capture127.JPG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.