A chart series of xao Now we have a long running channel from...

1. 17,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    A chart series of xao  Now we have a long running channel from the gfc lows and it has never broken out of that channel before . Longer term thread friends would have seen this chart before . So two charts first working from the monthly to weekly to daily chart .  The daily has on it similar not perfect three white soldiers . We dont know what todays stick is going be but we are watching the grouping of the candles as a series of them to show in the weekly candle stick .

Now under the bonnet we dont know how the weekly candle stick forms on the program if it doesn't change till a new week starts we have captured this small bit of information on the engine performance . Im swaying the weekly candle will change as it receives five pieces of information each trading day to form .

This is the xao so i cant have any influences on trading it with a buy or sell to change that candle . Well i wish i did i would need to turnover of market to do it in cash perhaps ?

Anyway enough polly waffle i mite bore you to death . In my baby book mum has written in  there born talking hasn't shut up since . Coming to see me this weekend so my biggest fear for Sunday mornings with Valen and not being prepared .  My wife will love the dinner conversation though when i bring up my baby book with mum around the kitchen table .

Capture128.JPG Capture129.JPG Capture130.JPG Capture131.JPG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.