I paper trade lots buddi . I use it with combination scanning...

1. 17,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    I paper trade lots buddi . I use it with combination scanning method and is done by using the portfolio part of watchlists . I use a thousand dollars in each stock .

Never with tax in mind .

I read somewhere once in the stt knowledge libraries it shouldn't be part of your thinking stt trading perhaps ?

Everyone is different though to situation and how far forward can you trust the market to be where you would like your strategy to work ?

ie if the stock also had franking credits attached and paid a dividend it would have some real benefits to be using the rules in trading and tax to how a stock maybe going perform analyzing it .

Anyway as you asked here is a link to the stt diary catalogue and maybe you can peruse some thoughts there . They are there to be used as much as possible making them easier to find is part of the cataloged work getting done .

Not sure if you have read any of them buddi ?

But if you find some thoughts in this topic i found for you using the catalogue .

A little feedback on them is helpful if it is easy to use ?

And if you would like some portfolios to test strategy on im willing share some with you . I have a five grander portfolio that must be ten years old i reckon i dont let go of for some reason . Its my pace car portfolio like my moving average .

20 Tax and management Post #:21751562

Tax and Tax Management

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.